Next Gen Gable Series Greenhouse
The Next G3Neration Gable Building was designed from the ground up to be a Light Deprivation/ Multi Energy screen greenhouse. Curtains are not an after thought or retroﬁt into this structure,they are the purpose.
Patented pending design using custom made components to make sure the photo period is maintained reliable time after time. Standard with 3-Layer breathable blackout and full airﬂ ow/cooling capabilities when closed, the Next G3N Light Deprivation is a year around workhorse.
Built from proven roll-formed components, the Next G3N Gable is both strong and a extremely efficient in its design. The roll form truss and purlins are not only much stronger then standard tubing commonly used in competitors’ greenhouse frames, it also channels condensation away from your plants helping you keep water where you want it.
The pre-punched roll form frame of the Next G3N Gable is ready to accept two automated screens. This simplifies the installations of a Lightdep and/or energy/shade curtains and brings extreme efficiency capabilities to your greenhouse from the start.
The Next G3N Gable rigid covered greenhouse is a commercial strength structure. Deigned to withstand heavy snow loads and high wind loads. Multiple standard widths including 30’ 41.5’ and 50’ it can also be engineered to any custom width up to 50”. Standard gutter heights of 12’ and 14’ give you the ample growing room
Complete Growing Systems
The Commercial Gable is not just offered as a greenhouse it is also offered as a complete growing system with options such as:
- Roof Vents
- Sidewall Vents
- Environmental Controls
- Bench Heating
- Rolling Bench Systems
NEXT G3N GREENHOUSE FEATURES
- Double truss design integrates curtains while strengthen frame
- Frame designed for a positive light deprivation seal even across gutter connects
- Can be engineered for inﬁnite widths to accommodate any sizing needs
- Engineered for heavy snow loads Versatile design allows for multiple ventilation options
- Galvanized steel, double truss roll-formed frame with 12' column spacing
- 8mm twinwall polycarbonate on roof and sidewalls, white/black/white polycarbonate on endwalls below gable