MedXtractor Disruptor 16 OZ CO2 Extractor
Available in Certified and non-Certified Versions
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1700 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: process up to 30lbs/month (60lbs rosin chips).
Expandable: Expand capacity by purchasing multiple units.
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract from trim, flower, rosin chips and bubble residual;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other CO2 extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle CO2 – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased simply by adding more machines.
Items to be supplied by the customer:
3 X 20lb aluminum CO2 tanks with dip-tubes if possible. If no dip-tube tanks are available, the CO2 tanks will need to be turned upside down and secured to prevent fallover. CO2 to be beverage-grade.
1 X minimum 5 cubic foot household-type chest freezer – to be dedicated to the extractor. If you will be running continuous extractions it will be better to use a 7+ cubic foot freezer.
Minimum 20 gallons of anti-freeze – preferably ethanol-based – “plumbers” or “Recreational Vehicle” anti-freeze is best. If you will be running continuous extractions it will be better to use 30 gallons of anti-freeze.