Edwards XDS46iC 35cfm Chemical-Resistant Scroll Pump w/ silencer
XDS scroll pumps have become industry standard when dry pumping is essential, proving to be a robust and clean vacuum pump solution in a range of applications and processes.
The XDS46i shares many of the same features of the XDS35i but with a peak speed of 40 m3h-1. The pump has been optimised for maximum pumping speed at inlet pressures between 1 mbar and 10 mbar, making it ideally suited for LCMS and ICPMS applications requiring higher pumping speeds.
The C variant has been modified so that it is more suitable for use on vapour handling processes and may be used in some applications using corrosive substances. The C version is fitted with Chemraz® internal valve pads and stainless steel exhaust port.
Chemraz® is a registered trademark of Greene Tweed
Scroll pumps use intermeshing fixed and orbital scrolls to form non-contacting, crescent shaped gas pockets that are continuously compressed by the orbiting action. This means that, unlike oil-sealed rotary pumps, there is no sealant or lubricant required in the swept volume of the pump.
Features and benefits
• Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means a totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
• No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals means bearings are completely isolated, this prevents process attack and enable the bearings to run cooler and last longer.
• No oil to change eliminating cost of contaminated oil disposal.
• Simple single sided scroll design allows maintenance to be done in minutes for low cost of ownership and maximum up‑time.
• Inverter drive for consistent pumping speeds worldwide.
Power100-120V or 200-230V switchable
Displacement 50 or 60Hz60 m3h-1 / 35 ft3min-1
Peak pumping speed 50 or 60Hz40 m3h-1 / 23.5 ft3min-1
Ultimate vacuum (Total pressure)5 x 10-2 mbar / 4 x 10-2 Torr
Max continuous inlet pressure40 mbar / 30 Torr
Max continuous outlet pressure0.2 bar gauge / 2.9 psig
Max allowed inlet and GB pressure0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
Power connectorIEC EN60320 C19
Nominal rotation speed1750 rpm
Weight48 kg / 105 lb
Inlet / exhaust flangeNW40 / NW25
Noise and vibration level55.4 dB (A), <4.5mms -1 (rms)
Leak tightness (static)<1 x 10-6 mbar ls-1
Operating temperature range10 to 40 °C / 50 to 104 °F
ComplianceUL, CSA, CE, ATEX
Be the first!
Be the first!