MedXtractor 2oz co2 Extractor (Expandable to 5oz)
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1700 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: 2oz up to 4lbs/month, 5oz up to 9lbs/month.
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract from trim, flower, rosin chips and bubble residual;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other CO2 extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle CO2 – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased simply by adding more machines.
Items to be supplied by the customer:
3 X 20lb aluminum CO2 tanks with dip-tubes if possible. If no dip-tube tanks are available, the CO2 tanks will need to be turned upside down and secured to prevent fallover. Empty tanks can be bought via Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/CO2-ALUMINUM-CYLINDER-TANK-TUBE/dp/B00QPWFF7U
10 gallons of anti-freeze – preferably ethanol-based – “plumbers” or “Recreational Vehicle” anti-freeze is best. If you will be running continuous extractions you may reqire more.
An inexpensive 5 cubic foot chest freezer (Costco, Home Depot – often around $275 “all-in”)
Be the first!
Be the first!