Across International SuperVac 5.6 CFM Commercial Grade 2-Stage Pump
The new Across International SuperVac 5.6 CFM commercial grade vacuum pump is now corrosion resistant. Designed for reliable long time continuous operation, it takes your vacuum down to 0.3 micron in minutes. The SuperVac comes standard with all necessary fittings and a high capacity exhaust oil mist filter (which returns trapped pump oil back to the pump and makes the pump quieter to run). The adjustable gas ballast pulls a slower vacuum by allowing dry air directly into the pump, diluting the vacuum pull and keeping moisture, solvents, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump.
- New corrosion-resistant design for durable operation in various environments
- Adjustable gas ballast
- Built-in oil back-flow prevention check valve
- Internal forced oil cycling system
- Integrated cylinder structure
- Exhaust filter with easy-to-change replaceable filter element
- Heavy duty structure and designed for reliable long time operation
- Low noise
- All necessary fittings and filter included for immediate use
- 2-year warranty
- 110v 60Hz single phase, 400 watts
- Pump rate: 5.6 CFM
- Ultimate vacuum: 0.3 micron without gas ballast, 6 micron with gas ballast
- Inlet/outlet connection: KF25/NW25 flange
- Oil volume: 1 liter / 1.06 quart
- Motor: 1720 rpm
- Working temperature 5 to 40°C
- Noise level: < 56 dB
- 17” x 6.75” x 9.75" (17” x 6.75 “x 16" with filter)
- 46 Lb
Be the first!
Be the first!