Ai 20L Rotary Evaporator Set Up
The newly re-designed Ai 20L Rotary Evaporator Set Up consistently delivers results usually reserved for more costly systems. It features a specially designed motor and worm gear, which provides constant rotation at speeds from 10 to 130 rpm. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated, it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface, creating a very large surface area for evaporation. The rotating system is fitted with a special seal that allows the apparatus to be placed under vacuum, effectively reducing the boiling point of the solvents and removing the vapor phase, making the process much more efficient. Each unit is also equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows solvent to be constantly drawn into the rotating flask without needing to stop the operation. The safety features include dry-run protection, water bath over-temperature shut-off protection, and fuse protection.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets, ensuring long time operation
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display
- Digital water bath operates from ambient temperature to 99°C (210°F) with PID temperature control stepping at 0.1°C increments
- One year warranty on rotary evaporator except for glassware and all sealing gaskets
Various manufacturer and aftermarket accessories available including dry ice cold trap, chillers, pumps, digital vacuum regulators and replacement glass.
Be the first!
Be the first!