0.9 Across International Vacuum Oven
The 0.9 Across International Vacuum Oven comes standard with stainless steel tubing and compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valves, oil-filled vacuum gauge and 5 sided pad heating technology. The thermal-conductive aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd generation LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C. Pumps sold separately.
- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test)
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port
- 3rd generation LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- The deep vacuum level can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature
- 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 11A, 1200 watts or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A, 1200 watts
- Chamber size: 12” x 12” x 11"
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
- Chamber capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
- 3rd generation low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
- Temperature range: ambient to 480°F
- Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Accuracy: +/- 1°F
- Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
- Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
- Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
- Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
- Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
- 23.4” x 20” x 19" with handle and vacuum port
- Shelf size: 11.5” x 11.25"
- Distance between shelves: 1”
- Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
Be the first!
Be the first!